Add an Apache Handler
To add an Apache handler:
- Enter the handler name into the Handler field. The built-in handlers are as follows:
- default-handler: Sends the file using Apache’s default handler for static content.
- send-as-is: Sends the file with HTTP headers as they are.
- cgi-script: Handles the file as a CGI script.
- imap-file: Parses the file as an imagemap rule file; for more information, see Apache’s documentation.
- server-info: Retrieves the server’s configuration information.
- server-parsed: Parses the file for server-side includes.
- server-status: Retrieves the server’s status report.
- type-map: Parses the file as a type map file; for more information, see Apache’s documentation.
- Enter the file extension in the Extension(s) field.
- You may enter more than 1 extension at a time. Simply separate each entry with a space. A file extension is made of the letters after the dot (“.”) in a file name. For example, filename.fileextension.
- Click Add.
Note: This interface does not allow you to create custom Apache handlers.