cPanel can resize a single image with the Image Scaler. The Image Scaler operates by allowing you to key in percentages to scale the image up or down.
To rescale an image:
- Navigate to the directory containing the image you wish to rescale by clicking the button(s).
- Click on the image, in blue, you wish to resize.
- Click Scale Image to finish the process.
- You may use the New Dimensions text boxes to define, in pixels, how the image should be resized.
- You may use the Percent text boxes to define the percentage by which the image should be resized.
- You may click Reset Dimensions to return the values to the default.
- We recommend that you keep the Keep Aspect Ratio checkbox checked when scaling images to prevent the image from becoming distorted by keeping the height and width proportional.
- You may click the Retain a copy of the old image as checkbox to store a copy of the original image. Specify the directory in the filed below.
- Click the Your image link to view the rescaled image.